Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ha ha ha!

Funny me... enjoy chatting and sharing stories. So eager to start a blog but only manage to post once a year!! Lazy bump!. Hope this time things are gonna be different.

Well, here the story goes....

1st April... yeyy u r right, its April fool to all of us but this date seems to be an important one to me. Twice my career path took a turn and YES for the better. 1/4/2011, decided to bid farewell to Bapak Rimau and decided to fly with everyone. Cool right! Will share the fly fly fly story in another post.

1/4/2013 yet again, made the bold move to jump again! I must dedicate JUMP JUMP JUMP song to myself! This time I decided to "Enhance Quality of Life". Different environment, industry, culture (a little similarity with the tigers), expectations and challenges.

Not only career move, I have also rekindled my old flame.  He's called HIKING! (NOOOOOOO... not what you guys are thinking about)

To be continued.........

Dictionary definition of re·kin·dle
1. To relight (a fire).
2. To revive or renew:

No comments:

Post a Comment